Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Quest for Art in North Richland Hills, TX

I have decided to go on a quest. What is this quest you may ask? The Quest is to find Art in North Richland Hills and over the next year hopefully I will bring to you all the Art that I can find in North Richland Hills, Texas.
As you can see I have found another light Utility box this one was by Richland High School it is in their school colors; their teams are the Richland Rebels. As I was driving down the street next to the school I just happen to look on top of the school and I saw these Electric possible air conditioning boxes on top of the high school and they are decorated with a sky and cloud motive.
I wonder if the art department at the school was involved in this project. It just goes to show that Art can be found in the unexpected places.

No comments:

Post a Comment