Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I found another Unitly Box


Well as you can see I have been on the hunt again for Art in North Richland Hills.  If you should drive to the library over off Mid-Cities drive you will see the above piece of art work.  This was the first time I have ever been over in that area and while driving around I found a Krogers and a shopping area with apartments over head that apparently never took off.  The apartments look like they are all in use but there are only a few restaurants in the area, a spa, and one other store but that was about it.

I also found this utility box at the corner of Mid-Cities before the turn to the library.  It represents the colors and team of the Birdville High School.

1 comment:

  1. I live in a town where the only art in town are beer cans the rednecks have thrown on the side of the road and Copper Jesus which luckily is a copper Jesus statue because that would have been been a terrible name if it was made out of silver or iron. Like me, you will have to look for the natural beauty for your art. Good news is if you do that now, you will be able to see it everywhere you go:)

    ReplyDelete